Monday, June 22, 2009

Gang Show 2009

Last Saturday, I went to watch this Gang show with my friends Filip, Rui Yuan and Qi Shen. Well I also met Dennis at there, a lot ppl in there were there and enjoyed it very much =) . What is this Gang Show? At first i tough is gangster show haha, after i heard from my friends then i know that Gang show was organized by the Girl Guides Association and it will be celebrate once every FIVE years. WOW that is long LoL ..
Well for me mostly all the performance there are not bad, beside's got a fat little girl she deserve to get the 1st prize. She stuned everyone with the dance until I forgot to take the picture of her haha , and she was just a kid u noe can do many dope which mean's cool action and so on .


The program book was given by them(Girl Guides Association) .



This is the picture that Mandy and the gang, she was not fully prepare still she dance it not bad but i still prefer the indian dance xD is nicer than the modern dance xD. (Pic grabed from Filip)
Mandy & me in the pic. Is the 1st time take picture with her LoL XD.
Kinda blur the picture, still nice =D (Grabed from Mandy)

No comments: