Monday, June 15, 2009

Korea Sparkling 2009 Live at Dewan Sri Pinang.


This was taken in May of 28. Me , Alex and Jet went to The Extreme Dance Comedy "BREAK OUT".This was the ticket, it cost 93 Ringgit. It's kinda expensive but worth it to watch ! Seriously!



They are from Korea, and one of them is from Drifter Crew.I remembered that got one American been pull up and act it as a hostage.The show story line was so interesting and creative. It was so funny untill the audience like us was so keep paying attention on it. Although is just one and half hour ,still we don't care about the time and we continue concentrate it.
I managed to took two shot of the pictures because my phone not good enough. It looks blur the picture I took ealier so I just managed to get 2 clear pictures in it. =\
Above there I did mention about their creativity, this two pictures showing that they are escaping from the prisoner and the police was chasing them. They show their emotion a lot and it was nice. Well any english error please refer back to me yea, you can drop the message in the CBOX too. =)

No comments: