Monday, June 15, 2009

Well was 2 month ago xD

Well this pictures was 2 month old already, we went to New World Park and watch the Bboy Night which all the bboys regroup there and having jam together.Filip was the one of the bboy there after that he came to send my friend who is going to NS(National Service).He's in the center,we celebrate with him before he's leaving Penang =). His name is Kenny.
From the left Jeremy(with spec) ,Filip(horny one),Kenny(entao one),MunLeon(top) and Dennis(smiling one).
Although I'm not inside there but my friend suititute me with my wallet Pic == .
Another shot, this time was Dennis who took the picture for us and that's ME in blue shirt xD.
The guy who holding ontop of Kenny head is Alex, he finished jaming in the stage and then wish Kenny good luck too. Besides that, he also jokes with him before he left. =)

No comments: