Sunday, October 25, 2009

My 18th Birthday



                    (Cake Brought by Dad)  The cake is simple & I like it.                
For myself , I felt that birthday is just a day to remember when we are born in this world. I don't like to make it big or celebrate, but then organize or join a birthday party of my friends & family I mostly like to attend it and celebrate it. It's odd, if I really want celebrate I prefer to celebrate with a simple one just with a cake. I very appreciate the one who brought the cake for me this year , that would be my Dad. And also thanks for those who wished me, truly thankful to all those friends & family.


(Me & Alex)
In Sunset Bistro, He's the one that call me out chill with the others friends on my birthday, although don't have any cake but he treat me beer. Thanks again.

(Me & Filip)

(With the others Friends)

..::THANKS AGAIN ::...

No comments: